Occupational Outlook Handbook - This tool is offered by the US Department of Labor and assists you in finding a career that fits your interests.
16 Personalities - This tool is offered by 16 Personalities to help you learn more about yourself as you chart your future plans. Click the link below to learn more.
Regional Recruiter: SSGT Raymond Savo
240-462-4749 - email@example.com
Regional Recruiter: SSGT Aaron Holmes
301-863-5512 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruiter: N/A
Regional Recruiter: GySgt Kohlya Eggleston
301-862-3666 - email@example.com.
Regional Recruiter: SGT. Mendez-Diaz - 410-504-2877 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Recruiter: CS2 Ilona Obrzut
301-737-4563 - email@example.com
Sea Farer Union
Harry Lundeberg School of Seamanship
Information For Service Academy Nominations
The nomination process is as follows:
- Write to your senator in your junior year of high school, certainly before July 1 of your senior year.
- Know the basic requirements.
- Take your SAT before applying for nomination. You will generally need a verbal score of 550 or more and a math score of 600 or better.
- Maintain high academic standing (at least the upper 40% of your class).
- Maintain first-rate medical condition and proper physical aptitude.
- Obtain an application from your career center.
- Compile and submit a completed application including letters of recommendation, transcript of record, and SAT scores. See your counselor for details.
- Watch your deadline. The application must be postmarked by November 15 and will not be accepted if late.
Note contact information:
High School Art Competition
Each spring, a nation-wide high school arts competition is sponsored by the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives. The Artistic Discovery Contest is an opportunity to recognize and encourage the artistic talent in the nation, as well as in our congressional district.
The Artistic Discovery Contest is open to all high school students. The overall winner of our district's competition will be displayed for one year in the U.S. Capitol. The exhibit in Washington will also include artwork from other contest winners nationwide.
Leonardtown High School partners with The College of Southern Maryland (CSM) to offer its students dual enrollment opportunities. Dual enrollment allows you to take classes at CSM for college credit while satisfying your high school graduation requirements. Talk to your high school counselor about some classes at CSM that can help fulfill your high school graduation requirements.
Dual Enrollment Deadlines:
Summer Semester: May 15
Fall Semester: July 15
Spring Semester: December 15