Class of 2023
President: Manasa Iswara
Vice President: Erika Muja
Secretaries: Ali Alameer and Isabel Shim
Treasure: Kiley Milligan
Publicist: Benjamin Derisavi
Sponsors: Graham Coombs and Tracy Harding
Assistant Principal: Eric Readyhough
CLASS SONG: Where’d All the Time Go – Dr. Dog
CLASS MOTTO: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
CLASS FLOWER: Tea Rose
Graduation Presentation: The following link contains the presentation from the senior meeting on April 24th. The presentation contains all of the information for seniors and their families will need regarding graduation and end of the year activities. Seniors – please click on the forms’ links in the presentation and complete each form. GRADUATION PRESENTATION
The Class of 2023 Athlete of the Year/Academic Athlete of the Year Application is now open. The deadline to apply is Friday, April 28, 2023. Click Here to apply. If you have any questions please Contact Mr. Henderson, Room A77 or email@example.com.
Graduation Announcements: If you ordered graduation announcements and have not picked them up yet, they can be picked up in Ms. Harding room F15. If you have questions regarding graduation announcements, please contact Lindsey Glamp
Caps and Gowns: Caps and gowns will be distributed to seniors at the first graduation practice on May 30th. If you have not ordered a cap and gown, please contact the Jostens Rep Lindsey Glamp ASAP.
Prom – Prom tickets will go on sale beginning April 16th. Mr. Copsey is including information about prom tickets (and guest forms) in the weekly SMORE that he is sending out on Sunday.
· Monday, April 24th – Senior Meeting during 2nd Period
· Saturday, April 29th – Prom at Hollywood Firehouse (7:00 – 10:00PM)
· Friday, May 19th – Last Day of School for Seniors!
· Friday, May 19th – Senior Sunset/Movie Night
· Tuesday, May 23rd – Senior Picnic at Point Lookout State Park
· Thursday, May 25th – Senior Awards Assembly (9:00 AM)
· Monday, May 29th – Memorial Day – No School
· Tuesday, May 30th – Graduation Practice #1 (Stadium)
· Wednesday, May 31st – Graduation Practice #2 (Auditorium)
· Thursday, June 1st - Graduation Practice #3 (Stadium)
· Friday, June 2nd – GRADUATION (10:00 AM)!!
· Friday June 2nd – Project Graduation (8:00 PM)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: All or most of your questions regarding graduation will be answered during the Senior Class Meeting on April 24th; below are a few of the most asked questions.
· How many tickets will be given for graduation? All students will receive 4 tickets for the ceremony. We do not have extras so please don’t ask. Tickets will be distributed at the 2nd practice; seniors are responsible for distributing tickets to family/friends/etc.
· When will I receive my cap and gown? Caps and gowns will be distributed on the first day of practice. The senior panoramic picture will be taken on the first day of practice.
· Is there a contingency plan for graduation if it rains? Yes, if it rains graduation will be held in the auditorium; more details regarding this will be given at the Senior Class Meeting on April 24th.
If you have any questions/concerns please contact 12th grade Assistant Principal Eric Readyhough .